Mostly about Garmin GPSmap 60C
- To Hard Reset:
- transfer map data to garmin gps on osx
- handle garmin map data on mac osx
- Google Earth on EeePC on Xandros Linux
- GPS with EeePC on Xandros Linux
- GPS Visualizer Visualize the track and waypoint data on line with GoogleMap or satellite images.
If the GPS is not responding correctly, for example it is not receiving a satellite signal, it may be necessary to perform a master reset. This can also be used if you want to restore the factory default settings. To reset the device please follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device
2. Press PAGE, ENTER and POWER.
3. You will see a message on the screen that says “Do you really want to erase all user data?”. Select Yes.
4. The device will now reboot, leave it with a clear view of the sky for 30 minutes to acquire the satellite almanac.